You need copy to describe your product, sure. But that might not be enough.
Are you explaining why that product is worth the money? Do you have FAQ pages answering customers’ questions? Are you explaining your policies clearly and placing them prominently on the page?
E-commerce Growth Consultant Luke Carthy describes how content can get you the attention, traffic, and conversion you’re seeking for your products.
Want more advice on how to get the best content marketing ROI? Sign up for our monthly podcast newsletter to get exclusive access to bonus interview content and resources!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The role content plays in e-commerce marketing
- How content can ramp up your awareness-level marketing
- How to highlight your unique selling proposition (USP) in content
- How to measure your e-commerce content results and get buy-in
- How to prioritize your efforts
- My thoughts on the foreseeable future of eCommerce [blog post]
- WebMD Symptom Checker
- Answerbase [the tool Luke mentioned but couldn’t remember the name of!]