There are so many different metrics you can track and various ways to track them.
To find out if there are ways you can optimize your reporting process, Dana DiTomaso, president and partner at Kick Point, explains what to look for and how you might want to tweak and improve the way you track various metrics.
Want more advice on how to get the best content marketing ROI? Sign up for our monthly podcast newsletter to get exclusive access to bonus interview content and resources!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why people shouldn’t overly rely on traffic as a metric
- The two types of recommended reports you should make
- Why it’s important to accept the things you can’t record, like ad blocker data
- How to transition to more accurate data (even if it looks “worse”)
- Common misunderstandings about session timeout and other metrics